Highland Park Campground and Nearby Activities
We Have Rentals
Aluminum Pontoon Paddle Boat
One of the great things about Highland Park Campground is that it is located near Spooner, Wisconsin. Spooner and the surrounding area has many exciting things to do. During your stay at Highland Park Campground, we hope you will enjoy activities at the campground and also those nearby. RC'ers welcome.
At the campground, enjoy our:
- Safe, sandy beach with swim raft
- Large, open play area with swings, merry-go-round, sand volleyball court, basketball hoop, horseshoe pits, and picnic tables.
- Game room
- Rentals: Boat, canoe and aluminum pontoon paddle boat
- Fire rings and picnic tables for a relaxing day
Nearby, enjoy more activities:
- Farmer's Market (Saturdays)
- Canoe Museum
- Railroad Memories Museum
- Woodcarving Museum–Largest collection in the world
- Heart of the North Rodeo in July & other annual events
- State Fish Hatchery & Park -tours available
- Excursion Train Rides
- Canoeing or tubing on the Namekagon River, part of the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, which has been preserved as it was over one hundred years ago.
For more information on the area, call 1-800-367-3306
|Swimming Area||Play Area|
|Pontoon Paddle Boat and other rentals||Fire Rings at the Campsites|